Satellite event of the 8th European Congress of Mathematics
G2G2-Summer School is associated with G2G2-Minisymposia of 8ECM. It belongs to the G2-series that are about strong and beautiful mathematics, especially those involving group actions on combinatorial objects.
The main goal of G2G2-Summer School is to bring together experts and students to exchange ideas and to enrich their mathematical horizons. We organize two minicourses each of which is presented by eight lectures, and eight colloquium talks to let participants see order and simplicity from possibly new perspectives and share insights with experts.
Students will have a chance to present their results in a broad range of topics relevant to graph theory and group theory with connections to algebraic combinatorics, finite geometries, designs, computational discrete algebra, vertex operator algebras, topological graph theory, network analysis, and their applications in physics, chemistry, biology.
Venue: The Summer School will be held at Hotel Planja, Rogla. Situated at around 1500m above sea level, its beautiful natural scenery provides pleasant climate conditions and stimulating working environment. For more information, see www.rogla.eu/en/.
- Clara Franchi, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Italy
- Alexander A. Ivanov, Imperial College London, UK
- Elena Konstantinova, Sobolev Institute of Mathematics, Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Science, Novosibirsk State University, Russia
- Mario Mainardis, University of Udine, Italy
- Ekaterina Khomyakova, Novosibirsk State University, Russia
- Alexey Medvedev, Université de Namur, Université Catholique de Louvain, Belgium
- Madeleine Whybrow, University of Primorska, Koper, Slovenia
- UP FAMNIT - University of Primorska, Faculty of Mathematics, Natural Sciences and Information Technologies
- UP IAM - University of Primorska, Andrej Marušič Institute Slovenian Discrete and Applied Mathematics Society
In Collaboration with:
- Sobolev Institute of Mathematics
- Novosibirsk State University
- Krasovskii Institute of Mathematics and Mechanics
- Ural Federal University
- Imperial College London
- EMS - European Mathematical Society
- ARRS - Slovenian Research Agency
- MIZS - Ministry of Education, Science and Sport